DarkPhanToM
Topic Starter
Hi,
Iam new at this forums so let me introduce myself first.
My name is Ayhan, am a Turk, but i live in Belgium
My interests are: Soccer, Computers, and cars.
I hope you guys will welcome me here.
Now, the reason that I've come here, is that i want to learn how to fix HJT-logs. I've a friend who is capable of doing that. And he recommended me this forum. He said something about a exam, and it will take for like 6 months. I really don't know how you guys do it, put pls, i want to learn how to fix-HJT's.
I already started by this url, and am improving just a bit.(not much
)
I can really use you guys help. Is it possible to have lessons in this forum? Or am i at the wrong one?
Let me know something!!
GreeTZ
PhanToM
Iam new at this forums so let me introduce myself first.
My name is Ayhan, am a Turk, but i live in Belgium
My interests are: Soccer, Computers, and cars.
I hope you guys will welcome me here.
Now, the reason that I've come here, is that i want to learn how to fix HJT-logs. I've a friend who is capable of doing that. And he recommended me this forum. He said something about a exam, and it will take for like 6 months. I really don't know how you guys do it, put pls, i want to learn how to fix-HJT's.
I already started by this url, and am improving just a bit.(not much
I can really use you guys help. Is it possible to have lessons in this forum? Or am i at the wrong one?
Let me know something!!
GreeTZ
PhanToM