This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Joined up 4 days ago, and been going backwards and forwards, getting a feel of this site. Started out, with this my 1st p/c about 3 yrs. or so, and still learning new stuff every time I turn the p/c on. At this stage I'm just into keeping contact with family and surfing the WEB. Not much good at either, but; I try. One thing I do know for sure, is that I do need some help, (or a lot) I know it's some where on this site, now all I got to do is get my bum-in- gear, and find the proper forum. Thanks in advance: gordonB
Hi gordonB,
Welcome to the WTT site, There's lots to see and lots to learn, So take a few minutes and have a good look around.

If you need specific help on something post back here in this thread with a brief description and we'll do our best to assist.
Just one point though, please no HiJackThis logs should be posted anywhere other than in the malware removal forum, thanks.
Regards
paws