This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

A Newbie's Thanks To Siggyx

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:D I just joined (registered) yesterday and in my newbie haste to post my HJ log I inadvertenly broke every rule in the book! Panic with my initial HJ scan results led me to post before reading the "rules" resulting in a no-no topic title. Sorry! Despite this newb's elephant in a china shop's blunders SIGGYX assumed the task to help without a mention of my inexperience. Not only that, SIGGYX answered my newbie post in the shortest time with a truly professional appraisal of my HJ scan. Clearly and concisely told me what to fix, what to delte, how to do it, and what to post next. In sum, more reliable and trustworthy assitance than I have ever received from anyone in any forum. So to TomCoyote and all of you, and particularly to SIGGYX a GREAT BIG THANK YOU for your help, your concern, and your prompt assistance. All the best to all of you from further away than many… from Germany Take good care pat p.s. hope I didn't break any regs by posting this! If so, not too sorry…SIGGYX and this site deserve more praise than I can possibly muster! :wavey:
I confirm that siggyx has received one gold star for his term report. :thumbup: (I being one of his teachers) Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post this thanks to him and the staff at TomCoyotes. B) I wish you happy and safe computing in the future. If siggyx did not suggest some software to install to help keep you safe - check out my website - link below.