This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello peeps

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I've just moseyed over to join you guys and to see if I can learn some new tricks/techniques. I will probably be haunting the HJT forums plus some of the tech sides Sees ya around :wavey:
[external image: Posted Image] Essexboy,

So, you have to be the Essexboy who has 9057 posts from Darkest Cornwall over at
G2G? A very warm welcome to you from us all here on WTT.

Great place you have chosen to continue your work with Malware. Yes, our boys and girls are the very best…….I am biased of course.

Have a good look around as there is much to see.

Best regards, :)
Shucks found out I was trying to be incognito :popcorn: Currently looking for some resolution to a problem with a mobile screen on someones laptop, it migrates form top to bottom and back again, I think it is a Video card problem. So I shall now dive into your systems area. Thanks for the welcome :wavey:
Shucks - but I believe I have found a possible solution on this here site for my users woes. Nice one guys, the joining fee has paid for itself allready :banana:
Hello Essexboy and welcome… this is much too weird though… I was just at G2G earlier and noticed you over there…only because I was born and raised next County over…. this kind of ESP / Deja Vu stuff freaks me out…LOL :rofl: Great to have you here….hope you stick around
Yep, I'd like to add a very warm WTT welcome to Essexboy :welcome: Let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate your visits here Essexboy Regards paws
Pretty hard to mosey into a small town incognito,… just ask wannabe1 and dsenette how long it lasted for them. :rofl: Real soon, the motel will have a sign in the window: "Essexboy slept here." And the corner cafe will be featuring a special: "Essexboy" Tall-Stack-of-Hot-Cakes-with-Scrambled-Eggs-and-Sausage" I'm sure it will be good for the local economy. :wavey: Doug
Thanks for your warm welcome, if you need any help just shout

Tall-Stack-of-Hot-Cakes-with-Scrambled-Eggs-and-Sausage

MMM My favourite- can I have an order to go :popcorn:
We use compliments and flattery unashamedly, while slipping a hand to lift your wallet. Don't let the local girls get you dizzy, and don't accept any wooden nickels from them either.

Ooops just noticed I have changed from noobie to visiting staff. Such dizzy heights :woot:

Looks like ya got yourself a new moniker.

Welcome and thanks for helping out. :thumbup: