This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

while i'm glad i found a site like this, these days its hard to find people that are willing to help. I was wondering if they have a learning program i can join so can help people with HJT logs

while i'm glad i found a site like this, these days its hard to find people that are willing to help. I was wondering if they have a learning program i can join so can help people with HJT logs


Yeah i was going to post that there is a Univeresity in this forum but looks like someone beat me to it! ;)

Welcome and have fun learning aswell. I'm new here to so your not alone :P