This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Introduction?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I guess I should start here. So imagine me landing off of a flight like a griffin. Now I say, "Hello, everyone, I am here." Then I greet everyone warmly. So, hi. I dunno anything else to post really… since I'm sort of bad at introductions. Well, see you all around. EDIT: I thought of things to say. Well, I'm in high school, currently 16. I'm really hoping to be able to use the WTT Classroom, which is why I joined. I'd love to be able to help people get rid of that stupid malware, since I've had it myself many times. I've always been really interested in computers, to a point where I've actually learned some ASM (though I don't trust myself to write any). Being able to read HJT logs always seemed so… hard from just looking at them. I hope I get accepted and I can learn how. :)
Yay, thanks! Now my topic doesn't feel quite so awkward and empty… heh. Oh, I did think of things I could put in here though. I really should've thought about that earlier. I'll go ahead and put them up in that there first post.
Hello and Welcome to What the Tech? Games. :) I am 16 too! :rofl: Hope to see you in the Classroom soon. I am sure you will enjoy it. Good Luck. – Mohit
Ahhh, 16 years old…One could wish sometimes to rewind time back to those days. Anyways, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy. Regards (From a "old" bogger counting 37 years B) )
Ah yes 16 years old. Sometimes I wish I could rewind the clock back to when my kids were 16. :D Abydos is getting close. I think I graduated high school the year you started 1st grade.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind the clock back to when my kids were 16. :D


I haven't gotten to that part…yet. My girls still have some growing up to do :D

Abydos is getting close. I think I graduated high school the year you started 1st grade.


Hmmm. Then what are you doing here..? The museum is that way——–> :rofl:

I'm waiting for Digerati, ztrucker, and/or Trevuren to clear a seat. :whistling:


Buy a bigger bench, surely they can move half a seat to accomodate you B)