Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91808 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

My Computer Is So Secure I Cant Use It!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bcbc123

bcbc123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 09:34 AM

Hi, Somehow I have managed to lock myself out of my computer, at some point in time years ago I must have set up security to hide everything I need to run my Gateway. I figured out how to get into Safemode but even that mode has no usable programs. I know everything is still there, I just can't run anything! Help!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 mjc

mjc

-

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 12:37 PM

We need a little more info first.. What version of Windows are you running? And do you remember what you used to make these restrictions/changes?
I hope it wan't my turn to refill te coffe pot...

Posted Image

#3 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 09 November 2003 - 03:50 PM

Also...Gateway's have a program called Go-back.. do you still have it ? (it will say at boot-up if it is installed)

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"