Am having BIG problems with flash and active X… I'm almost thinking my active X is turned off…. Was fixing to play a game… window came up saying I needed to update mac flash player… I did and it hasn't worked ever since….. Any help would be greatly appreicated….. Also please let me know if I am posting this in the wrong forum….. Thank you again….
Terri Lynne
I'd need some information about your machine before venturing any recommendation.
Until you are able to reply with description of your machine and softwares….
It is possible to uninstall macromedia flash player and cleanly install the current version.
It is possible to uninstall your Java utility and cleanly install the current version.
Use Control Panel - Add\Remove to uninstall.
Best Regards
what browser is this happening in? what operating system? how soon has this recently started happening?
the more info u can give us the better we can assist like dough said
Thank you so much for your replies…. I didn't know if things other than highjack this logs could be asked….. I have however…. fixed the problem… It was a silly problem. and really…… I think I just paniced and ask for help too soon…. Again thank you both so very, very much…. Sorry to have taken up time…. This is a great place and has always helped me fix my computer problems…. Again THANK YOU!!!
Thanks for replying TerryLynne.
This forum is all about learning. You've helped.
I'm glad you decided to become a Member here at TC and hope you will continue to use ther Forums and help others when you can.
Best Regards
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI