This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Issues with Flash

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just recently uninstalled it to reinstall the latest version of Flash player. When I install the ActiveX control for it, and install it, the banner that is supposed to come up as "Flash installed sucessfully" isn't on the page, it appears as " (two apostraphes) Help is appreciated
Off the top of my head, the most common time I have seen such problems is if you are using a limited (non-administrator) account in XP. For some reason, Flash doesn't like to work in these cases.

Another common problem is with the Active X settings on your browser or with your Anti-Virus software. Some Anti Virus packages (Norton especially) can block Flash from playing.

Adobe cover these common issues in an article on their website, which is available here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase…cfm?id=tn_19166

Try everything it suggests and if you're still having problems, post a response.
I already shut down my antivirus and antispyware stuff before installing this (at least I am pretty sure)
I'll show you guys my problem

first of all, when I go to the installation page, it shows up as this
[external image: Posted Image]

Afterwards, it asks for me to install the ActiveX control.
I accept, and then it comes up with the installation prompt.
I accept that, and then after 2 or 3 seconds it becomes:
[external image: Posted Image]
I thought ActiveX was the problem, as well, so I was looking for a manual installation Although Flash still isn't working, I appreciate your willingness to help!!
Well, as long as you have done EVERYTHING, and I do mean absolutely EVERYTHING. including the Registry stuff that is available here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase…cfm?id=kb400116 along with everything else outlined by Adobe in this article: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase…cfm?id=tn_19166

Then all I would suggest is installing an alternative browser (such as Firefox, available here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ ) to see if Flash works in that. If it does, it would suggest there is a problem with your installation of IE7, if it does not work then it would suggest that there is something wrong elsewhere, in which case you should be talking to Adobe directly and highlighting this article to show you have tried everything else before contacting them, sorry I couldn't be of more use to you directly.

However, please post updates so we can all see how this problem was eventually resolved; keep in touch Nimsha!
I thought I did 'everything,' so I tried doing the Firefox thing. That didn't work, the "searching for missing plugins" thing takes an infinite amount of time. However, I was repeating all of the 'everything' stuff, and it happend to be a problem in my registry that I didn't look into well enough. Thanks for the links! My Flash Player officially works again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI