Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Norton and Internet help needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lauren_*

Guest_Lauren_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:28 PM

Hi I have used your site before for a Spyware problem and it was a great halp, so I was hoping oyu'd be able to help me with a couple of other problems I am having. 1. Norton Anti-Virus keeps giving me a message (every single day) telling me that my virus defintions are out of date. I have updated them since, but the message won't go away. 2. When downloading files from the internet, they often just stop, for no apparent reason. Why could this be? 3. Can't download Windows Updates anymore because it says my Windows is genuine, though I have downloading updates from there before and they worked fine. (Recently got the WebUpdate feature and after a while it didn't seem to be downloading anything, so I decided to check the website for updates, but couldn't) Thanks for any help you can offer :) Lauren

Advertisements

Register to Remove