This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Web page music causes error in internet explorer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I go to any web page that has music on it, it causes an error in internet explorer and I have to shut it down. Is there something not set right on my computer? This is on my Dell 9300 laptop, windowsXP. Mary
This has something to do with Windows media player because I downloaded quicktime and am using it with no problems. I am using the current WMP 10

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI