I have a lot of photos I uploaded from my camera and I have them organized into several folders under "My Pictures". The folders and photos are all there - but in Windows Explorer - the majority of them are shown shaded out (but if I click on them I can access them & open them.) The problem I am having is accessing those folders from other computers on my network and also some software. The "My Pictures" folder IS designated to be shared - but the only folders that show up in "My Network Places" on other computers on my network are the ones that AREN'T shown as shaded. (They do however show up in "my Network Places" on the primary computer.) Why are so many of the folders shown as shaded - and what determines how they get this way? Also my ZoomBrowser software for my cannon camera - it only recognizes the folders that aren't shaded as well. :rofl: