This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How to change My Computer look

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently downloaded a program from microsoft called startup inspector for windows. I made some changes and now my "My Computer" has changed its look without my changing anything. It no longer displays "Files Stored on My Computer", "Hard Disk Drives", "Devices with Removable Storage" when I choose the the tiles option under views. (note I use XP media center) I tired system restore, but it didn't undo whatever I did to change the look. This may be a stupid, but I just want the regular look back. Any ideas?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI