:unsure: Feb 01 06 Hello everybody. My name is Mike. I have had some problems with the monitor's visibility. I need some help to install " update " the computer color monitor driver. I have a Dell Dimension 4500 Home Edition Desktop computer operated by Windows XP operating system. I have the CD software named " E151 FP color monitor " quick setup that came with it when I bought the computer a few years ago. I have followed the steps 1-6 according to the CD's instructions for the driver installation. All went well to step 4 when I'm supposed to click on the " Properties Tab " the tab is visible but dim and nothing happens when I click on it so I can't open it to proceed to the next step that is to click on " driver tab ". What I wonder is why I can't open this " property tab " ? What can I do to resolve this issue ? Can I download an installation software driver or an update or the like ? I would really appreciate some tips as I have done all the troubleshooting there is to do. Thank You Very Much. Greetings From Mike.