Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Enemy Territory crashes (blue screen) help pls

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FenwayPark

FenwayPark

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:41 PM

Hi, its my first post here, but i thought this place might be qualified to help me. I am having issues with playing a game on my computer. Enemy Territory to be precise. It used to work just fine, but now, I get the blue screen of death and my computer reboots literally 20 seconds after i join a server. using xp, sp2, i have a router and windows firewall configured properly, at least according to portforward.com's instructions. radeon 9800pro, 1gig samsung pc3200 ram, asus motherboard. I have all the latest drivers, no viruses, and i have downloaded literally 5 different versions of this free game from different websites, all give me the same issue. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, with an immediate reboot. If it were a router or firewall issue, the puter wouldn't reboot, which is the only thing different now, from when i used to play the game a year and a half ago. i have the latest patches etc. my thought is that i have more than none network connection running....is it possible that i am having conflicts there??? I can play single player GTA San Andreas just fine, so its not like my video card is bad, or that my ram isn't working. I must have a conflict somewhere, but I am banging my head against the wall. One of my network connections uses a static IP, i use this for file sharing etc, the back of my computer has two different areas for ethernet cables to go into...could that be it...i have tried both slots and neither works...yet everything on my computer but this game works....and i know the files aren't corrupt...... someone pls point me in the right direction... thanks to all in advance!

Advertisements

Register to Remove