This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

MCAfee and Email

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just installed McAfee 2006 Internet sceurity suite. Now I can't click through on any url in my email. I use Outlook Express 6.0 and have windows xp. I looked through their help section but nothing mentions the problem I am having. Is there anyway I can fix this? I am not even sure wich program from McAffe is causing this. Thanks :scratch: Lynn
Ok.. what happens when you click on a link, do you get any type of error..? When you place the pointer over the link, does it change to the "finger pointing" cursor?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI