This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem with links from email

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys, here is my hijack this log header: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 09:27:31, on 11/05/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5346.0005) Basically I have two problems: 1) Using outlook express: My emails with links do not work anymore ie they do not open a browser window. This may have happened when I loaded IEv7.00 but not sure. I loaded Firefox but it still does not work. 2) Some web pages where I have a login eg www.monster.co.uk, after I login the same login window appears and I cannot see my account although when I switch manually to the home page I am logged in. Please can you help as I need to apply online for jobs using Monster site and at the moment I do it manually by sending emails. Please help me, many thanks in advance.
Try installing IE again. Outlook is not web based so it could possibly be your connection but try installing IE once more and post back.
Thanks Crow. Just so that you know I have also submitted my Hijack this log to the appropriate forum. I have had a reply so I am explaining the same problem to somebody else. I dont want to waste your time looking at the same problem because I know you guys are swamped. Thanks again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI