Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Problem with links from email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andynikks

andynikks

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:36 AM

Hi guys, here is my hijack this log header: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 09:27:31, on 11/05/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5346.0005) Basically I have two problems: 1) Using outlook express: My emails with links do not work anymore ie they do not open a browser window. This may have happened when I loaded IEv7.00 but not sure. I loaded Firefox but it still does not work. 2) Some web pages where I have a login eg www.monster.co.uk, after I login the same login window appears and I cannot see my account although when I switch manually to the home page I am logged in. Please can you help as I need to apply online for jobs using Monster site and at the moment I do it manually by sending emails. Please help me, many thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 11 May 2006 - 12:34 PM

Try installing IE again. Outlook is not web based so it could possibly be your connection but try installing IE once more and post back.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 andynikks

andynikks

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:33 AM

Thanks Crow. Just so that you know I have also submitted my Hijack this log to the appropriate forum. I have had a reply so I am explaining the same problem to somebody else. I dont want to waste your time looking at the same problem because I know you guys are swamped. Thanks again.