Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93078 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Please Help Me.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 swinga

swinga

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:50 AM

I have a couple problems: I am not able to access my hotmail account because every time I put in my password it automatically brings up the white page that says "this page cannot be displayed." It does the same thing when trying to access yahoo mail or other sites that require a password. I also noticed that if I look at the sites listed on the "back" button on my browser it says "continue" when I go to hotmail. Also, my I am not able to Auto-Enable my Norton Antivirus, so I don't have virus protector now. When my computer restarts it says Unable to load auto-enable driver for norton and it asks me to restart, but this obviously does not help. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks.

Advertisements

Register to Remove