Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

I'm BAAAaaackkk....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Chappy_*

Guest_Chappy_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

Hey folks

Well, Crow has reminded me that I've been away far too long, and I agree...so I'm gonna try to get more time in here while Besttechie is still down.

A big HELLO to all my old frinds here, and hope to get to chat with y'all sometime soon!
Tom....ya ole bugger...hows it goin?
Gal (my secret luv...) miss you lots!
All the others I know here...HI!!

Should fill you in on who I am I guess
I'm Dave, a firefighter from Canada, I worked at TechTV boards (Chappyrfd) for many years and was one of the first Moderators they promoted there, I worked on HJT logs since the beginning over there, getting advice when needed from Gal and Zero on new items, over in IRC.
After the G4 takeover of TTV, I modded there until I got sick of the way they treated members and resigned.
I'm a Root Admin at Besttechie.net, help at WorldStart, Spywareinfo, and now back here again. Maybe I'll get current on HJT logs again soon, we'll see..but I'll help in any way I can here.

I haven't done logs in some time, so I'm not up enough on the new fixes to be able to do logs here, but I'll be helping folks fix other issues they may have after they get cleaned out.
Looking forward to getting back in touch with my old friends here, and meeting the new ones I don't know yet. The forums have changed a bit since I last logged in...looking good Tom.

Later
Dave

Edited by Chappy, 17 November 2005 - 04:23 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 fbelzile

fbelzile

basic

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy playing and learning about computers, bike riding around town with my friends and I am currently playing badminton for my highschool.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:53 PM

So it is really you. My fellow G4TechTV mod (well, you know what happened) and fellow Canadian!

HELLO!!! and good to see (or at least talk) to you again :D

I missed you :weee:

Have fun here a TomCoyote.