This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Howdy all. Murray S. here. While GTG is down I thought I would take their suggestion and take a peek at this site. Very nice. I have been at GTG for a few years now and have been a moderator there for the most part. I also mod at CyberTechHelp and hope to give whatever assistance here that I can. I am a retired DFC (Deputy Fire Chief - 25years) and took up computers about 16 years ago. Enjoy working with them and helping out others. Murray
Hi Murray What took you so long :P Glad you've visited and hope you enjoy enough to make a habit of popping in Regards Satchfan