This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Heyo!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Wow, its been a good long time since I've gotten a chance to visit the forums again. A lot has changed here, I see. New owner, I assume? Well with me, I started a new job as a firefighter now so that takes up most of my time. And with the weather as crazy as it has been, its been taking up even more of my time. I just finshed my stint of staying awake for 43 hours trying to get everything settled before we were released to go home and the rest could really begin so I figured I'd drop in here and say hello to all the new memembers and the ones that have been here long enough to have any idea who I am! —Karamazov
Welcome back, we hope you are able to visit more often and congratulations on your Fire fighting capabilities. See you have posted a HJT log on the correct forum. Please be patient as the forum is very busy. The volunteers are trying their hardest to catch up. Yes, lots of changes for the better in my opinion and lots more to come! kind regards,
Hey Doug! Hows it going? My bosses name is Doug.. Werid. lol. Tallin, I did post a log earlier today. I understand that the volunteers are busy at work :) Thanks