This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

/me walks into chatroom... "I'm back!"

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Howdy everyone (and some of you, long time no see)!

 

My name is Aaron_B, I was a member of SpyWareInfo long ago until everything happened that happened there.

 

I've spotted a good few familiar nicks in the member list and the topics list… [member='cnm'], [member='Coyote'], [member='Galadriel'], [member='Budfred'], [member='Merijn'], [member='nekton181']… I'm sure there's more in the Members list.

 

I know I'm a bit outdated on my spyware removal and reading logs, so until I get checked out, I'll just help where I can (when there are new posts), and leave the heavy lifting to other more knowledgeable people.

 

But, yep… I'm back, just many years older and on a betterish computer.

Aaron… welcome back.  Unfortunately none of the people you named have been seen around this forum in many years.  Your expertise is always appreciated… should we actually get any posts…