Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Error 1606 part 2 "son of 1606 the revenge!"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 buzby

buzby

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:39 PM

i was installing the latest version of Itunes package which has Quicktime 7.0.3 in it as well.
The itunes installs fine but when it comes to the Quicktime installation, i get this error..

"Error 1606.Could not access network location QTComponents\."
I hit cancel and it says:
"Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation.
Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information."

This is posted in another thread HERE but i was advsed to make a new topic as the solution for the other user did not resolve my issue, even tho i get the same error installing the same app.

If you check the link you can read what i've already posted and any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanx..

buzz ;)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 buzby

buzby

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

fixed. many thanxs

see orginal thread clicky