I have downloaded the latest iTunes application and want to install this on my laptop which is running Windows 8.1 but I get an error message (attached). Can anyone advise what I now need to do?
Many Thanks,
NormanRError Message.png
1 min read
I have downloaded the latest iTunes application and want to install this on my laptop which is running Windows 8.1 but I get an error message (attached). Can anyone advise what I now need to do?
Many Thanks,
NormanRError Message.png
Some good info and fixes here: How To Install iTunes On Windows 8 And Windows 8.1
Thank you very much. The referred solution worked well.
I do have another problem that you may be able to help with: I accidentally dragged a folder from its rightful place to the desktop of my PC (running Windows 8.1) and would like to put it back in it's rightful place. I don't know how important it is and what connection it may have to other software but I feel it would be best to put it in it's correct place. The folder is called "Sources" and it contains 2 sub folders, one is "en-US" and the other is "etwproviders". Can you help?
Many thanks.
Thank you, I'll put it there.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI