This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

To dgosling

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I just wanted to say thank you for working as hard as you do. I would like to thank some more people but unfortunately I dont know anyone else whos helping very much. Aside from having to re-learn all the controls every time I visit (which is several times a day), I kinda like the way things are going. I have to admit, at first, I didnt think things here would last very long but I am glad to see I was wrong. Keep up the good work dgosling and all.
Crow, I think I can speak for the others here as well. We all appreciate all the work you put into the
Other Computer Problems Topic. You do a great service here at TC, and it doesn't go unrecognized :thumbup:
Well thank you LDTate, I greatly appreciate that. However thats not why I posted this. I wasnt implying anything what-so-ever aside from the fact I know dgosling has been very busy and just wanted to tell her how much I appreciated that. I dont think she has alot of help right now though but I may be wrong. Anyhow.. thanx for that comment LD..I do appreciate it.
:blink: many thanks for the compliments Crow :D

:scratch: I don't know what to say :scratch:

As LDTate says we more than appreciate all the work you do in Other Computer Problems and elsewhere in the forum