This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Happy to see all of you Again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there, :wavey: I'm really happy to be here one more time and forgive me for disappearing without notifying. I don't know if you remember that two and a half years ago, at the time I was a student here I was also working in Thailand. Some days before I had to come back at Rome I had a terrible accident with my motorbyke which put me in coma for more than 2months and changed my life for the next two years. Now, I am happy to tell you that it's being 4-5 months that I could start living my life as before. I would be very glad if I could restart my practice here because it has been always an enormous pleasure to work with all of you. Happy to see all of you guys!!! :wavey:
Hi Martix, Welcome back. I'm very sorry to hear about your accident as well and it's great to see you back here. Have you PM to tashi yet?