This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Allow me to introduce myself. I used to hang out at Castlecops. (same user name) Im sure you all know what happened there by now. So I was checking out other forums to join and I liked this one. I also see some familiar members from Castlecops. Anyway I dont post much. I am not an expert on anything but I like to read and learn things I can use to keep my own system secure and those tips that make computing easier. So anyway I would like to say hello to all of you and to Thank you for all you do. Volunteering to help others is a great thing. All the best……….. Pilate
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Pilate. :) The closure of Castle Cops has shaken me as badly as anyone. We can only hope that they come back, bigger stronger and more determined under some other name. They were a milestone in Internet Security as we all know and with them gone, the "bad guys" are going to have a field day. – Mohit