This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I want to Thank You

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thank You. Period I was having some real problems with the box last week and nearly going nuts. I don't know what it is that makes me so upset when it's acting badly but that's for my psychoanalyst. Anyway I surfed the web looking for answers and tripped across this Forum quite by accident, I was taken to a post from Tom I believe discussing regeditors and other helpful progs. From there I began a journey to several sites and misplaced this one. Every time I would try to find it back I would get side tracked by other tweaks and mods. But, I kept looking for this site again. Today I found it and have read many, many posts finding several helpful tips. It is nice to see people with a passion doing something like this, and resulting in a great atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. So to everyone that is a part of this site, and others like it, I want to say thanks and Kudos. DLA