This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Thanks

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this site for all the help you have given all of us out here in computer land, what a great thing to do. Thanks so much
:D I just wanted to say thank you for creating, maintaining and all the other wonderful things you do by provding such a valuable service to laymen/women and experts and students. I have had issues resolved a few times in the most professional and clear manner and really want to express my gratitude. Someday soon, I will will contribute monetarily but until then I will keep you in my prayers and will guide others (and hopefully thier pennies) to this positive niche in our ever shrinking world. Thank you thank you thank you. Sincerely, Shawna Peterson :wavey:
I would like to express my thanks to the creators of TomCoyote for their professional help to the users with out taking a penny. Its indeed a great service.