This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Howdy folks. I'm new here and just registered. I've been using computers for more than 20 years. I though it was time I learn to help others, so here I am. :) Hope to have a long and enjoyable stay with you all. Cheers
Hi, Roy Batty :welcome: Its good to have you around on the forum, there's plenty to see and plenty of folks needing help, so ask when you need and help when you can! The malware removal forum, though, is a special situation so please don't help there until you have been approved by the forum Administrators……but anywhere else and we would like to hear from you.! Regards paws
Hi Roy Batty,

[external image: Posted Image] with your learning process. Good to see you here and wanting to assist. As Paws said all help is received with gratitude from the folk that are in strife.

Enjoy this great forum.

kind regards, :)