This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Norton or Trend Micro?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone uses PC cillin 2005 and if it's better than Norton. I don't want to buy it if it's gonna be a waste of money. Thank you and any info would be greatly appreciated.
Tough Question. The Anti Virus that is best for your system really depends on what you have and what mix of applications you run. The same anti virus can act differently on each system. They are both good programs with good support and updates, updates being the key. The main issue with an a/v is A) have one B) keep it up to date c) use it. Thats not much help in answering your question I know but you will get a 1000 differnet answers on which is best.