Which one is better? I have both the internet security versions but I can't decide which one to use at this point. I've been using NIS for years and it's pretty good. I've never used McAfee but that's what I got for my friend since she doesn't get along with Norton. So far she said it's pretty good and easy to use.
ive never used either one, i perfer individual apps rather than the all in one suite. iam sure people will swear by both. its individual preference. the most important thing is to keep the antivirus updated and active. use which ever one you like best.
Ah.. thanks, I started using the NIS package because of the firewall and the porn blocks. I can't stand cybersitter and the others i've tried.
I just want something that'll do it's job without me having to stress over it much.
AVG was a problem for me because of the updates. anyway thanks for your feedback
I use the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 9.0 program and it's saved my tail so many times. It will just segregate a virus into a quarantine folder and I'll delete it with "KillBox". I also use CCleaner, AdAware and Sybot. Between all of those, it cuts down on the carp** out there.