This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Languages in Dos running on Windows XP

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey! I hope you guys are fine and in good health, please stay in good health too :thumbup: I have a problem when i run dos from my windows xp. I go to the start menu, I type cmd to be able to use dos. And from there i run my old accounting software that only runs on dos. but when i run it from windows xp is just gives me signs instead on the language of the program. The program is in greek and my windows xp reads and writes greek. I need to install a language on dos while i use it from windows xp to be able to run this program and also input some data in it. How can i do that?
when you type "cmd" your actually using an older version… i believe its Windows98 version of command. Try typing command.. or command.exe

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI