wesi
Topic Starter
I have a Dell dimension E521.
Just like I had installed Dutch and Arabic on another pc I installed Dutch without any problems. Before installing Arabic I had to install the ability to handle complex and right to left languages.
I went to regions and languages and clicked the appropriate box and then it asked me to insert the xp cd. I inserted the dell win xp disk but the system keeps saying "make sure you have inserted win xp pro disk" and "cant copy file——–" please give path where the file is located etc etc.
After half an hour of trying I exited Comodo Firewall but no luck. I am simply going crazy.
The previous system I had installed this in a few minutes was exactly the same except there was no comodo firewall.
I will be very grateful if someone would help me on this.
EDIT:Problem solved; I switched off the system,restarted, switched off CMODO and then proceeded with the installation. All went well 