To Lethal, Tom Coyote and all staff Thank you very much for all your assistance. Everything looks great, the system is running faster, and I personally feel alot more secure. Now my kids can use it, :huh: and I won't be too worried about what might be brought onboard the system. :rant2: My boys are very thankful to you ;) LOL Even my hubby who feels a need to open junk mail up and read it all :wall: I am set up, in control of my system and ready to rock and blast out anything unwanted on my system. You've helped to give me the tools to use and that is priceless for a Mom who just wants to keep things running smoothly. Lethal, you have been a great help :D, very friendly, easy to follow instructions, all necessary links which is cool, and even though this might sound strange, I could almost see Lethal smile behind the posts sent to me. Great public service and personable volunteers. If I were face to face at a service counter, it would make a difference to me and be a deciding factor on wether I recommended a place or not to my family and freinds. So you all get :thumbup: :thumbup: for service, freindliness and expertise. Definately, I will be recommending you to my friends and family. I think what you are doing here is totally cool. :thumbup: If we all had advertisers sneaking into our homes and leaving flyers and bugs all over our homes day in and day out we would all get pretty :rant2: And no one would put up with it. Why should we put up with covert methods of invading our privacy online? My hats off to you Lethal, and the rest of you here at TomCoyote for providing a wonderful service to all us 'users' out here in puterland. What you are doing here is a correct action and you have my complete support. Thank you all again. Walk in Peace Woodsy