This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Another Newbie!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all -just joined today! :) -As my family has grown older, the number of domestic PCs has increased and we've had a variety of problems to deal with… I remember Tom Coyote of old, so I'm glad I came back to see what's new -and what a lot is new!! :o I like the clean look :thumbup: -looking forward to exploring more to see it all! I'm so glad there are safe, reliable places like this to go to, amongst all the *other* stuff!! Regards to the team -and to us others seeking further knowledge and understanding! ;)
Hi animatorBill Welcome to the forum, glad you like the new look. There's lot's of interesting things here and plenty of good information, so have a good look around. Regards paws