This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Java Ability Gone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Running WinXP Home SP@ IE 6 I was having trouble on web sites that required java so I downloaded and installed the latest Java update 5/25/05. At the site it says I have the latest installed and the java test works fine but on other web sites some of the content does not work and some does. I get a red X and a message that loading java applet failed. I'm running a Dell notebook with a wireless internet connection. Any ideas???????

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI