Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

JAVA APPLET FAILED

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:16 AM

:) Hi all, I have problem with my JAVA APPLET, I can't play my games and can't get into CHAT ROOMS HERE,it said "JAVA APPLET NOTINITED and JAVA LANG NULL and APPLET FAILED.. :scratch: Please HELP I NEED JAVA :wavey:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hi larisa- Go to internet options and under the advanced tab.. scroll down to your java settings and UNcheck everything and try that.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:47 AM

:lol: Hi,ty for your reply,I tried that and it doesn't work? Do you have any other idea,I don't know why suddenly JAVA APPLET doesn't work/My husband needs JAVA for YAHOO GAMEs and I need it to go to CHAT ROOMS here and ask for help,without JAVA I CAN'T/ It just drives me nuts,don't know what to FIX?I scan everything and it is clean,but it seems JAVA FILE IS BROKE SOMEPLACE and I don't know how to fix it? :scratch:

#4 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:38 AM

ok no problem.. go here Java/Sun Microsystems and download the latest platform.

Already got the latest platform..? Then go here VM downloads page and update your VM

#5 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:21 PM

:lol: Hi, ty again, but it doesn't work/ I did reinstal JAVA yesterday and now I download VM as u said, but so far no luck I don't know what is wrong, but ewvery time we want to play YAHOO games it said "JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTER.exeptions ???? WHAT IS THIS and where can I fix this file do you know? TY :scratch:

#6 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:55 PM

Well.. you should be able to uncheck everything java under the advanced tab in internet options and have no problems.. (I would try that once more .. dont forget you must reboot after you do this) but seeing as you are... then you need to Download Hijack this here and then scan but do not fix anything yet.. save the scan results to a log and then copy and paste the results into a new thread in the Hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal forum

#7 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

:lol: Hi ty again :rofl: In int expl/tools/int options/advance I have ONLY ONE BOX WITH JAVA and I did uncheck as u said and restart,but didn't help0/ -I also put my HIJACKTHIS LOG in Coyote forums other day but so far NOBODY HELPED ME WITH THAT LOG, you are only one who are helping so far/ My husband would like toplay his YAHOO GIN GAMEW, but can't WITHOUT JAVA? I will try all this again, and restart comp and if doesn't work MAYBE I SHOULD REPAIR XP, if that doesn't work than I ques I HAVE TO REINSTALL XP quick, I just learn how to do that twice :wavey: Have a nice day :P

#8 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

Do you have a link to the page your log is on..? Gin huh.. I used to frequent the gin rooms on yahoo.. was TD actually for a gin league

#9 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:58 PM

:) Hi again, my log is under HIJACKTHIS/spy-malware PG.7 as of now TY :wavey:

#10 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

Ok.. click on start.. then all programs... then accecories.. then system tools.. and finally disk clean up. Highlight C:\ (choose C:) then click ok.. then make sure all boxes are checked in the next window that appears then click ok.. then click yes. Now go to control panel.. click on internet options.. Click to delete cookies.. then delete files (offline content to).. Now click on start .. then run.. type cmd and hit enter. At the prompt type or copy and paste ipconfig /flushdns (make sure you put a space between ipconfig and /flushdns).. Reboot.... and post back and tell me exactly.. word for word.,.. what error you get now when trying to load a applet. (if any.. you shouldnt get any)

#11 larisa

larisa

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:39 AM

:) [b]Hi,

Ty, for your help but NO LUCK , so I REPAIR XP-WInd and now finaly SUN-JAVA is working and my husband can play HIS FAVOR YAHOO GIN :rofl:

Ty again for your help, have a nice day :wavey: