This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

JAVA APPLET FAILED

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:) Hi all, I have problem with my JAVA APPLET, I can't play my games and can't get into CHAT ROOMS HERE,it said "JAVA APPLET NOTINITED and JAVA LANG NULL and APPLET FAILED.. :scratch: Please HELP I NEED JAVA :wavey:
:lol: Hi,ty for your reply,I tried that and it doesn't work? Do you have any other idea,I don't know why suddenly JAVA APPLET doesn't work/My husband needs JAVA for YAHOO GAMEs and I need it to go to CHAT ROOMS here and ask for help,without JAVA I CAN'T/ It just drives me nuts,don't know what to FIX?I scan everything and it is clean,but it seems JAVA FILE IS BROKE SOMEPLACE and I don't know how to fix it? :scratch:
:lol: Hi, ty again, but it doesn't work/ I did reinstal JAVA yesterday and now I download VM as u said, but so far no luck I don't know what is wrong, but ewvery time we want to play YAHOO games it said "JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTER.exeptions ???? WHAT IS THIS and where can I fix this file do you know? TY :scratch:
Well.. you should be able to uncheck everything java under the advanced tab in internet options and have no problems.. (I would try that once more .. dont forget you must reboot after you do this) but seeing as you are… then you need to Download Hijack this here and then scan but do not fix anything yet.. save the scan results to a log and then copy and paste the results into a new thread in the Hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal forum
:lol: Hi ty again :rofl: In int expl/tools/int options/advance I have ONLY ONE BOX WITH JAVA and I did uncheck as u said and restart,but didn't help0/ -I also put my HIJACKTHIS LOG in Coyote forums other day but so far NOBODY HELPED ME WITH THAT LOG, you are only one who are helping so far/ My husband would like toplay his YAHOO GIN GAMEW, but can't WITHOUT JAVA? I will try all this again, and restart comp and if doesn't work MAYBE I SHOULD REPAIR XP, if that doesn't work than I ques I HAVE TO REINSTALL XP quick, I just learn how to do that twice :wavey: Have a nice day :P
Ok.. click on start.. then all programs… then accecories.. then system tools.. and finally disk clean up. Highlight C:\ (choose C:) then click ok.. then make sure all boxes are checked in the next window that appears then click ok.. then click yes. Now go to control panel.. click on internet options.. Click to delete cookies.. then delete files (offline content to).. Now click on start .. then run.. type cmd and hit enter. At the prompt type or copy and paste ipconfig /flushdns (make sure you put a space between ipconfig and /flushdns).. Reboot…. and post back and tell me exactly.. word for word.,.. what error you get now when trying to load a applet. (if any.. you shouldnt get any)
:) Hi,

Ty, for your help but NO LUCK , so I REPAIR XP-WInd and now finaly SUN-JAVA is working and my husband can play HIS FAVOR YAHOO GIN :rofl:

Ty again for your help, have a nice day :wavey:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI