This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

JRE version6 update 19

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey out there, Am I the only one who can't get the latest update of java to download. I've tried several ways, it always ends the same "place"; the download about done and all transmission stops. I tried FireFox and IE8 and I'm on XP. Please help an old computer duffer. Thanks, Billed
Hey I'm back, This is not a bump, but it is an apology :blush: I tried the download one more time before shutting down the computer for the day, and it worked! Honest, I had tried it several ways over several hours and it wouldn't work. I get frustrated when this machine seems to do things differently for no reason. :pullhair: Sorry to bother you wonder folks! Thanks, Billed