This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Blurry Screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, My computer has this blurred look to it. I just noticed it last night, I tried resetting the resolution, but it hasn't helped, it will for a moment, but then it blurs up again. It looks like the words are zooming onto the page, & their shadow is stuck behind them, if you know what I mean. It tends to make one a bit dizzy actually! Does anyone know what might be causing this? I have windows xp & we have only had the computer for about three years. Thanks! ~futterby
i would try hooking up another monitor to the computer and see if the problem continues, if it does then i would check the video card.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI