This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

HELP! MY SCREEN IS ON PERMANENT ZOOM AND WILL NOT COME OUT OF 16

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I cannot see my whole screen at one time. I am seeing about 25% and the font is very large. I work on my computer and am getting very behind with today's assignments. It is also like this when not on the internet. Can anyone help me zoom out? My 3 year old decided to play with buttons and it hasn't been the same since! I have searched the web and have tried F11, to no avail. Help.. I am getting very frustrated! Thanks! Diana
try going onto Start -> all programs -> accessories -> accessability -> magnifier and reply to see if that works

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI