This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Ie Explorer Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi All, I hope that there is someone who can help with this problem. Thank you. My problem is the following: if I choose to open a link in a new IE explorer window, or I click on a link that a new window is required for example those javascript windows, then the original IE window would freeze for awhile and later either a new window popups slowly or ,most of time, not at all (eg javascript windows). The original windows indicates an error if the new window is not open. This problem persists for a few days already. Shall I reinstall the IE explorer and if so how shall I do? I don't have any block popup software or firewall running when the problem occurs. It is quite frustrating. Flora

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI