Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

wondering?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dangedcoyote

dangedcoyote

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:57 AM

I have put a thread into the five day old forum and have begun to get help. Of that I am very greatful! I now have an email comming to me though for every other thing that goes into that forum. how do I stop this? I do want to be notified for when I am recieving help from a member that knows what they are doing but I do not want to be informed for every time a person posts they are like me and has a problem. Now then if you all will teach me how to do what you do I will be glad to look at all those other logs and help when and where I can but for now I am doing all I can to learn my computer issues and resolve them. So what does a fella do?? thanks for all the help and for all the help the great staff here does and bless them for giving of their time like they do!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 alsocom

alsocom

Retired Staff-Malware Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:53 PM

Have a look at my reply in this topic for instructions on stopping those extra emails. :)

Let us know if you are still not able to resolve the problem.