This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Monitor Resolution

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey just curious… I know it is based upon my own liking… But I was wondering what is a good Font Color/ Background color combination? At the moment I use a grayish color on a black background… But I was wanting a change but not so that it is too girly or too flamboyant… So I was wondering what your opinions might be…. Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks.
I was curious I was messing around with my computer.. And for some reason when I went to Properties->Settings I was able to select 1200X900 as one of the options and it worked.. But than after I restarted my computer… It went to only allowing me to select 1024X768 at the max… My Monitor supposingly has that as the max resolution.. But for some strange reason before I restarted I was able to set it at 1200X900 and it worked.. My monitor allowed it to.. It is a shitty Dell E551a CRT Monitor. . . . I was wondering if anyone happened to know a way I can re-set it to have 1200X900 Resolution WITHOUT going out to buy a new larger monitor lol… Thanks… And if there isn't a way to do so… Than I guess there isn't .. But there has to be since I did it a while ago.. But I retraced my steps and that didn't allow me to do it again…