This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

My monitor or video card?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have an 8 year old Gateway pc which I run side by side with my current PC, basically I use it to log into the internet while playing games or use the television card or whatever. Lately, something seems to have gone bad with either the monitor or the video card. The colors seem to be bleeding the overall brightness of the screen has decreased.. Anything with color seems to be bleeding horiztonally across the screen. Thoughts? Its an old tube-style monitor.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI