This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Bare Bones Essentials

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was wondering: I now have Norton Anti-virus, StopZilla, SpywareGuard, SpywareBlaster, Adaware SE, and CWShredder. Are all these items essential to my computer health and my personal sanity???? Your thoughts are appreciated. thank you to the moderators and virus warriors out there helping COUNTLESS people. Pati
SpywareGuard & SpywareBlaster use barely any resources as they are "blockers" on your system. Adaware SE and CWShredder are on demand so use no resources but to take disk space. You can not live without an anti virus and stopzilla keeps those pop ups away. So yes you need them all but they as 4 of the 6 use little resources I would say keep them. You should try dojng this and see how many dozens of applications we have on our systems to keep it clean and assist ;) :P