This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Trouble Downloading From Ie

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I can no longer download from Internet Explorer. When I am on a web page, I am unable to right click. When I do right click, nothing happens. Does anyone know what the problem could be. I appreciate any type of help. Thanks. Terry
Thanks for the reply. I can't even right click to paste to this page. Control "V" does not work either. I'm not sure what to do. I was able to right click on the notepad and then paste to a word document. I just can't paste w/in IE.
Try this as an alternate approach:

Make your log file with Hijack This!

Position the cursor at the beginning of the file.

Hold the <Shift> key down.

The press the "down arrow" key until you get to the end of the file.

All the the text will be "highlighted".

Now, while still holding the <Shift> key down, push the <Delete> key.

This will "copy" the text for you.

Come back to this post, "Reply".

in the "Reply" box.

Hold the <Shift> key down, and press the <Insert> key.

This should "paste" the text for you.

Good luck! :)