Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet explorer problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nic731

Nic731

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:19 PM

hi, whenever i try to use internet explorer instead of just opening the page like it should, it always asks me to download and save the .htm file. at the moment im using firefox which i usually use but a few other programs also wont work because of this problem. Anyone got any ideas what's gonig on?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Nic731

Nic731

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:49 AM

BUMP sorry to double post but noone has replyed heres a screen shot:
http://img288.images...problem13xk.jpg

and my hijack this log begining:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 18:45:30, on 28/06/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

i also have another problem with auto matic updates. it keeps bugging me to install one, so i do and then i have to restart my computer, i click restart now but then when the pc is back on it asks me to install it again.

#3 Nic731

Nic731

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

july 4th, still no reply