Hello,
Recently, I am not able to download files using Firefox and Google Chrome. All these can only be done using Internet Explorer 8. My Firefox tends to freeze when I go tol tools->options. I have tried a clean reinstall but it did not seem to work. Can someone please help me? I tried asking in many forums but no one replied.
It can get confusing to you and to the people helping you when you get help from multiple forums. Please understand almost all help forums are staffed by volunteers so the length of time it takes to respond to a post for assistance will vary depending on how many helpers they have and how busy the site is.
Stick with the site you are currently receiving help from please.
I am sorry. I am not used to this and I didn't know about it. Thanks anyone. I managed to solve my problem. It was with my Java version. I have updated it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day!