Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91632 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Unable to perform downloads using other browsers besides Internet Expl

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dharen10

dharen10

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:02 AM

Hello, Recently, I am not able to download files using Firefox and Google Chrome. All these can only be done using Internet Explorer 8. My Firefox tends to freeze when I go tol tools->options. I have tried a clean reinstall but it did not seem to work. Can someone please help me? I tried asking in many forums but no one replied.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,774 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

You are receiving help here: http://www.techsuppo...plorer-8-a.html

It can get confusing to you and to the people helping you when you get help from multiple forums. Please understand almost all help forums are staffed by volunteers so the length of time it takes to respond to a post for assistance will vary depending on how many helpers they have and how busy the site is.

Stick with the site you are currently receiving help from please.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 dharen10

dharen10

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:16 AM

I am sorry. I am not used to this and I didn't know about it. Thanks anyone. I managed to solve my problem. It was with my Java version. I have updated it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day!

#4 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,774 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:28 AM

No problem, glad you have it fixed.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.