Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Pc-cillin 2003 Needs Updating Soon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marie

marie

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:53 PM

Hi, my pc-cillin 2003 needs updating on the 20th November whilst I will be awayon holiday. I will be returning on the 2nd December, and my son will be using the internet. I would be grateful for any advice or any other option I could take. Can I leave the PC unprotected for two weeks and scan it on my return. My other option is to upgrade it before I go and lose 1 month's subscription. I am also wondering whether any of you use Pc-cillin, as I have to buy the upgrade as a download and I would rather have a physical shipment. The reason is my computer always seem to freeze up at the wrong time and with a download I am concerned in case I lose. Also if I buy another computer, will I need to buy another upgrade. At the moment, the online shop offers only download. Please help. Thanks :scratch:

Advertisements

Register to Remove